NTSCORP Limited is the Native Title Service Provider for Aboriginal Traditional Owners in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
Our vision is to promote social justice, economic, cultural and social independence for the Traditional Owners of the lands, seas and waters.
Our purpose is to achieve our vision in assisting Traditional Owners achieve these aims through native title and other related purposes.
NTSCORP offers assistance to Traditional Owners in the following areas:
- Facilitation and assistance of native title claims;
- Dispute resolution;
- Notification of Future Acts activities;
- Agreement making; and
To achieve our vision and purpose it is essential that the values of NTSCORP are not only stated, but actively pursued. Our values are:
- Respect for elders and other members of the community;
- A commitment to achieve positive outcomes for Traditional Owners and community;
- Advance the capacity of self-determination and community building for Traditional Owners;
- To act in a professional, honest and accountable manner at all times;
- To provide efficient, fair and transparent performance of our functions; and
- To provide a safe, diverse and trusting workplace.
NTSCORP is located on the lands of the Gadigal people of the Dharug Nation. We would like to acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work and pay our respects to the Elders past and present.