The NTSCORP Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, GooglePlus and YouTube accounts are managed by the Group Manager Corporate Affairs.
NTSCORP’s participation and engagement on social media platforms will be at all times guided by our values:
- Respect for elders and other members of the community;
- A commitment to achieve positive outcomes for our clients and community;
- Advance the capacity of self-determination and community building for Traditional Owners;
- To act in a professional, honest and accountable manner at all times;
- To provide efficient, fair and transparent performance of our functions; and
- To provide a safe, diverse and trusting workplace.
We will endeavour to be as responsive as possible; however, core times to update and monitor our social media accounts will be during office hours, Monday to Friday.
Some or all of our social media platforms may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to faults in the platform or downtime scheduled by the service provider.
If you follow us, you can expect updates covering some or all of the following:
- Alerts about new content on our other digital channels (news, publications, speeches, campaigns etc);
- Information and educational materials about the company and its services;
- Links to interesting or important online content posted by other people or organisations relating to native title, Aboriginal culture and heritage, Indigenous economic development and Indigenous Affairs more broadly;
- Information from our CEO and Board;
- Occasional live coverage of events, such as conferences; and
- Invitations to provide feedback on specific issues.
As an Aboriginal organisation, NTSCORP will ensure its engagement in social media is culturally appropriate and that communications respect Elders and other members of the community.
NTSCORP may occasionally use automation tools to publish content, including apps to generate updates from RSS feeds or that delay the posting of updates, and to follow accounts that follow us, however use of such tools will be kept to a minimum.
Republishing content, such as a Twitter “ReTweet” does not imply endorsement.
Engaging with NTSCORP
If you follow us on social media platforms we will follow you back. Being followed by NTSCORP does not imply endorsement of any kind.
We welcome feedback and ideas from all our followers and endeavour to join the conversation where possible. We are not able to reply individually to all the messages we receive via social media platforms.
The Group Manager Corporate Affairs reads all communications sent to NTSCORP accounts and ensures issues and suggestions are brought to the attention of the relevant staff within NTSCORP.
Because of legal, commercial and privacy requirements, we cannot engage on issues relating to individual native title matters or proposals. Contact details for urgent enquiries and official correspondence can be found on our website here.
As approved by the Chief Executive Officer on the 18th April 2012